My name is Jeff Bott I work for the McCartney Insurance Agency. I have been working here for 21 years and i'm a licensed insurance agent. The things I love about about my job is being able to help that first-time homebuyer, being a part of that process and helping them to secure insurance. Really making that happen for them, to be able to see them have that joy of getting their keys for the first time. Flood insurance has been something that's been needed with all of the rain this year and we've been able to help clients save thousands of dollars with the private markets. We help our neighbors whether they live in Beaver County, Allegheny County or Lawrence County and the surrounding areas. Recently we acquired our non-residency license for state of Ohio, so if you live across the border we'd love to help you as well. Check out our website at https://mccartneyinsurance.com or you can give me a call 724-375-0594
- Born in New Brighton PA the son of Dale & Donna Bott.
- Graduated Rochester High School in 1993.
- Married to Brandi “Paul & Susan’s oldest Daughter” in 1996.
- I have been working with the McCartney Agency since 2000.
- I have 5 children who we hope will be the 4th generation of owner’s.